Workforce Issues? We've Got You Covered
OnShift's suite of products gives you the predictive and intuitive tools you need to find and recruit talent, make quality hires, engage employees and optimize schedules.
Hiring, Scheduling & Engaging Employees
Human Capital Management Software
Limited visibility into actual hiring needs, difficulties finding and keeping talent, and high labor costs challenge today's senior care providers ability to consistently deliver quality patient and resident care. OnShift empowers providers to staff consistently and efficiently with integrated and intuitive cloud-based software for hiring, scheduling & engaging employees.
Schedule Staff Consistently & Efficiently
If your approach to scheduling involves paper, spreadsheets and sticky notes, your organization, budget and residents could be at risk. Only OnShift provides easy-to-use, predictive tools to help your communities schedule employees, predict overtime to lower costs, and fill openings to staff properly, each and every shift.
- Staff safely based on patient and resident acuity and census with online scheduling
- Avoid overtime to reduce costs with predictive overtime controls
- Stay within budget and mitigate risk with labor budget management
Increase Employee Engagement
OnShift® Engage™ fuels a happy workforce that goes above and beyond. Our easy-to-use engagement software boosts your organization’s culture by strengthening staff and management relationships. Quick hit pulse surveys, staff recognition, continuous communication and employee performance insights help build a fulfilling environment.
- Strengthen relationships between managers, teams & employees through more consistent communication
- Capture real-time employee feedback through fast and frequent pulse surveys
- Recognize and reward staff members based on their contributions
Ease Employee Financial Stress
OnShift® Wallet powered by PayActiv gives employees access to earned wages – between paychecks – to better manage expenses. With OnShift Wallet, providers attract top talent, improve workforce productivity and reduce turnover by providing employees financial peace of mind.
- Instant Access. Employees can access up to 50% of their earned, but unpaid income ($500 max/pay period)
- Low Transaction Fees. Employees pay just $5 per transaction
- No Risk for Employers. OnShift Wallet funds the transferred wages to the employee between paychecks and automatically deducts that amount from the employee’s bank account on the scheduled payday
- No Cost for Employers.
Anticipate Your Workforce Needs
Knowing when to hire is often based on guesswork. Get proactive recommendations in OnShift Insight to make data-driven decisions on positions to fill. Fill jobs faster by anticipating your needs and lower costs by reducing agency use, overtime and open shifts.
- Right-size your staff with hiring recommendations based on analysis of your staffing patterns
- Make sound hiring decisions with a dashboard that highlights shortages
- Model what-if hiring scenarios to understand organizational impact
Recruit & Hire Right
Hiring in senior care is complex and time-consuming, with intense competition for talent, difficulties finding qualified workers and lack of coordination in the hiring process. Streamline your hiring efforts and speed time-to-hire with OnShift Hire, our configurable, contact-to-hire applicant tracking system.
- Build a candidate pool with built-in recruiting and sourcing tools
- Manage the applicant lifecycle in one central location
- Track candidate progress and activity and get alerts based on activity