Get A Unified View Into Staffing
Proven integration adapters provide a seamless data exchange between OnShift and HR, time-keeping and clinical applications
Centralized Senior Care Staffing Information
Extend OnShift's Value with Seamless Software Integrations
Be Proactive with Time and Attendance Systems Integration
OnShift partners with numerous time and attendance vendors to provide real-time staffing information when scheduling senior care employees.
- Predict and prevent costly overtime
- Accurately project staffing levels by employee, shift, & more
- Monitor attendance exceptions including early & late punches
- Identify, reconcile and report on variances between actual hours worked with schedules
Meet Resident Needs Through Clinical System Integration
Align staffing to resident & patient needs through OnShift’s integration with leading clinical applications.
- Update schedules with census and service level information to ensure balanced staffing
- Instantly pinpoint hours needed to meet staffing requirements
- Get dashboard views into labor budget analysis, staffing level status & Hours Per Patient Day (HPPD) compliance
Measure Cost Savings with Employee Wage Data from HRIS
Make the most of wage and employee data with OnShift's Human Resources Information System (HRIS) integrations.
- Determine actual labor cost savings based on integrated wage data
- Manage PTO requests with accrual data & automatically update schedules
- Get up-to-date employee information, including new hires and terminations
- Share employee licensing and certification data to keep employees current and in compliance